Data Protection: We strive to embody best practice in good information governance and data protection, so we want to tell you that:
· We are registered with the Information Commission and our registration number is ZA195893.
· The person responsible for data protection and compliance with Data Protection Act is Judith Andrews, and you can reach her on firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you ever want to know what information we hold about you, you can ask for it (make a subject access request) using the contact details above.
· We are trained in the use and handling of personal information, and we keep all personal information safe, secure and up to date at all times.
· We will tell you what we would use your data for and give you an opportunity to control what we do with it. You can do this at any time, as often as you like. We will always respect your decision.
· We use personal information for the following reasons:
o Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
o Notify you about changes to our service.
o Send newsletters from time to time.
o Ensure that content from our site is presented in most effective manner.
o To advise people about our services and invite them to take advantage of what we offer.
o To administer our business and support those who work with us.
o To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
· The kind of information we hold includes:
o Name and contact details.
o Employer and job title.
· We may also hold some sensitive classes of information such as gender, ethnicity etc.
· We do not share the information we hold about people with anyone else. For example, we do not buy or sell mailing lists. However, we would disclose information on request to the Police or any other statutory authority or regulator who has reasonable need for these data to effectively conduct their business e.g. criminal investigations.
· We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, for 5 years unless you choose to stay subscribed to our newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by phone on 0303 123 1113
· As required by legislation, where applicable, this site uses a cookie control system, allowing the user to give explicit permission or to deny the use of/saving of cookies on their computer/device.
· Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the site. This allows the site, through its server to provide the user with a tailored experience within this site.
· Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this site onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this site and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Website Visitor Tracking: This site uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it.
· The software will save a cookie to the user’s computer hard drive in order to track and monitor engagement and usage of the site.
Downloads and Media Files: Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this site are provided to users at their own risk.
· While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
· We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
· Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.
Social Media Policy and Usage: We ensure that our business and our associates conduct themselves accordingly online.
· While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with, such profiles.
· We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms.
· Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
· There may be instances where our site features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms.
· You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
Contact and Communication with us: Users contacting us through this site do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.